Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sticks & Stones

 Dress: Forever21 Shoes: Thrifted Blazer: Mom's Closet :)
 .Today I made some earrings.

Hey everybody! I hope your guys's Thursday is going fine and dandy. I have been pretty busy today myself...besides the fact that I bucked hay for our cows this afternoon (yup its true I'm a country girl) I worked on making some jewelry...hints to the pictures :) I would show all of my pieces but you all would probably fall asleep :) so I did you guys a favor and only uploaded my favorite. My inspiration came from some Native American necklaces I saw at a antique shop awhile back, I just really loved its use of color and the pattern of beads...soo here is my take on that! I also did a outfit lookbook to show you guys a little bit of my style...if you're wondering why I'm wearing warmer clothes...it's because the weather where I live hasn't been that warm! ah so i would of taken the picture with me in them but I still need a tripod and no ones was about to take the pic...so I settled for this view...

Alright enjoy the rest of today and cheers to the upcoming weekend.
xoxo Kailyn      

No comments:

Post a Comment