Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mint on Mint

                                                  
Diane von Furstenberg Pre-Fall 2012
 Elie Saab Spring/Summer Haute Couture 2012
Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 RTW

First I must apologize for not posting anything for awhile! I have been super busy with school...but now I'm out for the summer which brings me to my topic today! Hot Summer Trends for 2012! Yea for summertime :) Anyways one trend that i find super cute is MINT, I am in love with pastels this season and mint happens to be my favorite of those soft tones. Besides from being super fresh it is also very easy to wear...I mean pair it with black skinny jeans and combat boots and you're good to go! I think it looks great in sheer chiffon which will leave you feeling cool in the upcoming hot weather but most importanly stylish! So be on the look out for this summer trend because i have a feeling it will be everywhere!
P.s Don't be afraid to thrift for this trend because if you really dig you can find great stuff at your local Godwill :)
xoxo Kailyn

No comments:

Post a Comment