Friday, June 15, 2012

DIY Sleeveless Top With Collar Detail

 Shirt: Gap Buttons: From my friend Evelyn :)




Today I decided to do a DIY that I have wanted to do for awhile now. First I got a shirt I liked and didn't mind chopping up. Then I proceeded to cut off both sleeves...making sure to keep the hem so is to avoid to much fray from the material. From there I sewed on some detailed buttons for charm. I was planning on hemming the cut arm holes but I thought it looked kinda good with the rough edges...so then you're finished. :)

P.s This Sunday I'm leaving for a nice vacation in Leavenworth Washington and will return Wednesday (yes I know its a short one!) But that Thursday I have the final meeting for a Mexico missions trip I will be going on the next day which will last till the 30th...we will be building 2 houses and holding VBS. So I have a busy rest of June but it will be fun and worth it!
xoxo Kailyn   


3 comments:

  1. Oh this colour shirt is so beautiful. There is nothing like the Gap to get pretty and elegant items of clothing that go with everything! You did a stylish job of it!

    Gemma x

    http://www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete